Basic product parameters
Raw Material Feature
TPU (Thermoplastic polyurethanes), thermal plasticity TPU elastomer, by including NCO functionality, MDI and OH functionality, POLYOL, 1.4 BG, made by mixing and extruding, with good elasticity, good physical properties, and a variety of mechanical strength is very good, therefore, widely used in injection, extruding, rolling and dissolved into solution such as resin processing way, made its products cover the range of industrial applications and civil necessities..Mainly divided into polyester type and polyether type.
The main features of TPU are:
1. Hardness range: products with different hardness can be obtained by changing the ratio of reaction components of TPU, and with the increase of hardness, the products still maintain good elasticity and wear resistance.
2. High mechanical strength: TPU products have outstanding bearing capacity, impact resistance and shock absorption.
3. Outstanding cold resistance: TPU glass state transition temperature is relatively low, at minus 35 degrees still maintain good elasticity, flexibility and other physical properties.
4. Good machining performance: TPU can be processed by common thermoplastic materials, such as injection molding, extrusion, rolling and so on.At the same time, TPU and some polymer materials can be processed together to obtain polymer alloys with complementary properties.
5. Resistant to oil, water and mold.
6. Good reusability.
1. Excellent strength and durability
2. Good processing performance
3. Oil resistance, water resistance
4. Outstanding fire resistance
5. Excellent thermal stability
6. Excellent cold resistance
7. Excellent uv protection
TPU laminated nylon fabric is applied to industry, daily life, transportation, outdoor sports, safety protection,Medical,military and other fields，such as inflatable life jacket, diving BC jacket, life raft, inflatable boat, inflatable tent, military inflatable self-expanding mattress, massage air bag, medical anti-bedsore mattress and professional waterproof backpack.
Package and Transport
Q1: What's your payment term?
A: We accept T/T, L/C at sight, Western Union, Paypal,or customized if it is acceptable.
Q2: Do I need to pay deposit when contract is done?
A: Yes, 30% deposit within 3 working days is required. Our delivery time is based on the date that your deposit is already on our account.
Q3: May I have the sample for testing?
A: Yes, we are glad to provide free samples within 1 kg.
Q4: What certification do you have?
A: SGS,ISO9001:2015 etc.