Basic product parameters
Polyurethane laminate fabric is to use TPU film composite on various fabrics to form a composite material, combined with the characteristics of the two to get a new fabric.There are two ways to make polyurethane laminate fabric, one is called post-paste: first make TPU film and then glue and stick with the fabric, and the other is called online composite: apply good or no glue on the fabric, and directly make TPU drooling on the fabric to make TPU composite fabric or mesh cloth.
Our production is divided into three steps:
1. Purchase raw materials. Then we will have the raw material QC to ensure that all the raw materials are qualified.
2. After passing the inspection, we will put into production through the specific process of the factory, and ensure the stability of product quality through fixed and random inspection in the production process.
3. When all the processes are completed, we will ask the QC of the package to check again before packing.
Therefore, as we are professional factories, we can maintain the quality of our entire production process and ensure that the best quality will be delivered to your hands.
1. Environmental protection non-toxic
2. Excellent physical mechanism property
3. Good hot welding
4. Excellent abrasion resistance
5. Excellent strength and durability
6. Excellent UV stability
7. Excellent chemical and microbial resistance
Package and Transport
Q1: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a factory.
Q2: Can you supply sample for us? How many days it will spend?
A: Samples are free if it is less than 1KG, but freight collect. If over 1KG or samples are not their regular sizes, you need to pay sample fees.
And we will arrange the samples for you 1 to 3 workdays and it will take 3 to 7days on the transportation.
Q3: What's your payment term?
A: We accept T/T, L/C at sight, Western Union, Paypal, or customized if it is acceptable.
Q4: Do I need to pay deposit when contract is done?
A: Yes, 30% deposit within 3 working days is required. Our delivery time is based on the date that your deposit is already on our account.
Q5: What certification do you have?
A: SGS, ISO9001: 2015 etc.