Basic product parameters
Raw Material Feature
TPU is a material containing-NH-COO-group in molecule. Long-chain diols and isocyanates constitute soft segments, short-bonded diols and isocyanates constitute hard segments. Many properties of TPU depend on the type of long-chain diols. Its hardness is adjusted by the proportion of hard segments. Its photo-aging property can be improved by adding light stabilizers. Good also depends on whether isocyanates are aromatic or aliphatic.
TPU has good mechanical properties, physical properties and environmental properties, especially its mechanical properties mainly include hardness, tensile strength, compressive performance, tear strength, resilience and wear resistance, bending and interference resistance, etc. In addition to these properties, TPU elastic plastics also have high shear strength and impact energy.
TPU medical grade film is a film made on the basis of TPU granular materials through special processes such as calendering, flow casting, blowing film and coating, etc.
Our production is divided into three steps:
1. Purchase raw materials. Then we will have the raw material QC to ensure that all the raw materials are qualified.
2. After passing the inspection, we will put into production through the specific process of the factory, and ensure the stability of product quality through fixed and random inspection in the production process.
3. When all the processes are completed, we will ask the QC of the package to check again before packing.
Therefore, as we are professional factories, we can maintain the quality of our entire production process and ensure that the best quality will be delivered to your hands.
1. Extreme resistance to chemicals, detergents, bodily fluids, abrasion and punctures, as well as high UV stability.
2. Offer excellent mechanical properties, are glueable and weldable by HF and Hot Air.
3. Excellent anti-mold and anti-bacterial
4. Environmental protection non-toxic
5. Functions very well in applications requiring direct contact with human skin
6. Does Not Support the Growth of Microorganisms
Medical applications include hospital mattresses, inflatable lifting equipment, shower trolleys, vacuum mattresses and stretchers, anti-decubitus air cells, hyperbaric chambers, first aid bags, inflatable air bag and inflatable splints/pressure garments.
Package and Transport
Q1: Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
A: Yes, we are a manufacture.
Q2: What is your payment terms?
A: 1. T/T a.30% down payment and 70% balacne payment before shipment B.100% T/T
2. LC at sight
3. Wsetern Union
Q3: What is your delivery time?
A: 10-30 days after we received you 30% deposit payment.
Q: How many machines in your factory?
A: 4 sets production equipment and 2 sets subsidiary machines
Q: Can you send samples to us?
A: We can offer FREE SAMPLE within 1kg for normal size with freight collect or based on your account.
←Previous: Medical Grade TPU
Next: No Information→