Basic product parameters
Raw Material Feature
TPU is a material containing-NH-COO-group in molecule. Long-chain diols and isocyanates constitute soft segments, short-bonded diols and isocyanates constitute hard segments. Many properties of TPU depend on the type of long-chain diols. Its hardness is adjusted by the proportion of hard segments. Its photo-aging property can be improved by adding light stabilizers. Good also depends on whether isocyanates are aromatic or aliphatic.
TPU has good mechanical properties, physical properties and environmental properties, especially its mechanical properties mainly include hardness, tensile strength, compressive performance, tear strength, resilience and wear resistance, bending and interference resistance, etc. In addition to these properties, TPU elastic plastics also have high shear strength and impact energy.
TPU marine safety Material is to use TPU film composite on various fabrics to form a composite material, combined with the characteristics of the two to get a new fabric.There are two ways to make TPU marine safety Material, one is called post-paste: first make TPU film and then glue and stick with the fabric, and the other is called online composite: apply good or no glue on the fabric, and directly make TPU drooling on the fabric to make TPU composite fabric or mesh cloth.
Our production is divided into three steps:
1. Purchase raw materials. Then we will have the raw material QC to ensure that all the raw materials are qualified.
2. After passing the inspection, we will put into production through the specific process of the factory, and ensure the stability of product quality through fixed and random inspection in the production process.
3. When all the processes are completed, we will ask the QC of the package to check again before packing.
Therefore, as we are professional factories, we can maintain the quality of our entire production process and ensure that the best quality will be delivered to your hands.
The performance of TPU Marine safety Material is as follows:
1. Superior tensile strength, compression performance, tear strength, resilience and abrasion resistance, flexural resistance
2. Good weather resistance, excellent high energy ray resistance
3. Excellent oil and chemical resistance
4. Excellent chemical and microbial resistance
5. Environmental protection and non-toxic superior characteristics.
Common marine safety applications include:
1. Bladder materials for personal flotation devices
2. Survival suits
4. Life rafts
6. Dry bags
7. Saving bar
Package and Transport
Q1: What is your delivery time?
A: 10-30 days after receipt of your deposit.
Q2: Can you send samples to us?
A: Of course,We can offer FREE SAMPLE within 1kg with freight collect or your courier account.
Q3: Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
A: Yes,we are a manufacture.
Q4: What is your payment terms?
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment. We accept T/T, Paypal, Western Union.