Basic product parameters
Raw Material Feature
TPU is a thermoplastic TPU elastomer, which is made of MDI with NCO functional group and POLYOL with OH functional group and 1.4BG by extrusion mixing. Because of its good elasticity, good physical properties and good mechanical strength, TPU is widely used in injection, extrusion, calendering and dissolving into solution resin and other processing methods. Commonly used plastic materials, whose manufactured products cover the scope of industrial applications and civil necessities.It is mainly divided into polyester type and polyether type.
Its excellent properties are as follows, which are different from other thermoplastic elasticities.
1. Excellent wear resistance: Its Taber wear value is 0.5-0.35 mg, which is small and medium in plastics. If MoS2 and silicone oil graphite are added, the friction coefficient can be reduced and the wear resistance can be improved.
2. Tensile strength and elongation: The tensile strength of TPU is 2-3 times that of natural rubber and synthetic rubber. The tensile strength of polyester TPU is nearly 60 MPa, the elongation is nearly 410%, the tensile strength of polyether TPU is 50 MPa TPU Konz 978, and the elongation is more than 30%.
3. Oil and gasoline resistance: TPU is superior to NBR in oil resistance and has excellent oil resistance life. 4. Low temperature resistance, weatherability and ozone resistance TPU is superior to natural rubber and other synthetic rubber in weathering resistance. Its ozone resistance and radiation resistance are of special use in the aerospace industry.
5. Medical TPU has biocompatibility and anticoagulation.
6. The hardness range of TPU is Shaw A10-Shaw D80, while the hardness range of ordinary rubber is Shaw A60-100. All elastomers with TPU under Shaw A15 have similar compressive deformation characteristics. TPU remained elastic when Shaw hardness was above A85 to 85. This is a characteristic that other elastomers do not have. So TPU has high load support capability and good vibration absorption effect.
TPU architectural fabric is composed of inner rubber layer, fabric reinforcement layer and outer rubber layer. The fabric reinforcement layer is woven by polyester fiber, and the inner and outer rubber layer is formed by coating polyurethane on both sides of fabric reinforcement layer.
1. Extreme resistance to abrasion and punctures, as well as high UV stability.
2. Excellent mechanical properties, and are specifically designed to withstand the necessary conditions of sMovable nonmetallic buildings for an extended period while maintaining flexibility and durability.
3.TPU architectural fabric can be glueable and weldable by HF and Hot Air.
Common applications for architecture include tension structures, inflatable structures, military and civilian tents, stretch/free-form tents, roofing membranes, and keders.
Package and Transport
Shipping Port: Quanzhou
Shipment type: Both by sea and by air are OK.and we will choose best transport method for you according to customers of different country
Delivery time: Normal lead time is 10-30 days after receiving the order. and When holidays,we will remind customers to place order earlier.
Package type: Paper roll tube.(weihgt:2.5-3kg.Diameter:80cm;Core size:76cm.Length:can be customized).
Packaging method: TPU film will be packaged by double-layer sponge and black water-prool film from inside to outside.
Gross Weight: 30-45kgs per roll ,16-64 rolls / pallet and can also be packaged according to customers' requirement
Q1: How can I contact you?
A: Please contact us by Trademessenger, Email, Whatsapp and Phone. Also warmly welcome you to visit our company at your convenience.
Q2: May I have the sample for testing?
A: Yes, we are glad to provide free samples within 1 kg. but freight collect. If over 1KG or samples are not their regular sizes, you need to pay sample fees.
Q3: What is your MOQ?
A: 500kg for TPU film; 1000 yard for TPU lamination fabric of single; 500 yard for TPU lamination fabric of double.
Q4: What is your delivery time?
A: 10-30 days after we received you 30% deposit payment.