Basic product parameters
Raw Material Feature
TPU is a material containing-NH-COO-group in molecule. Long-chain diols and isocyanates constitute soft segments, short-bonded diols and isocyanates constitute hard segments. Many properties of TPU depend on the type of long-chain diols. Its hardness is adjusted by the proportion of hard segments. Its photo-aging property can be improved by adding light stabilizers. Good also depends on whether isocyanates are aromatic or aliphatic. Its excellent properties are as follows, which are different from other thermoplastic elasticities.
1. Excellent wear resistance: Its Taber wear value is 0.5-0.35 mg, which is small and medium in plastics. If MoS2 and silicone oil graphite are added, the friction coefficient can be reduced and the wear resistance can be improved.
2. Tensile strength and elongation: The tensile strength of TPU is 2-3 times that of natural rubber and synthetic rubber. The tensile strength of polyester TPU is nearly 60 MPa, the elongation is nearly 410%, the tensile strength of polyether TPU is 50 MPa TPU Konz 978, and the elongation is more than 30%.
3. Oil and gasoline resistance: TPU is superior to NBR in oil resistance and has excellent oil resistance life. 4. Low temperature resistance, weatherability and ozone resistance TPU is superior to natural rubber and other synthetic rubber in weathering resistance. Its ozone resistance and radiation resistance are of special use in the aerospace industry.
5. Medical TPU has biocompatibility and anticoagulation.
6. The hardness range of TPU is Shaw A10-Shaw D80, while the hardness range of ordinary rubber is Shaw A60-100. All elastomers with TPU under Shaw A15 have similar compressive deformation characteristics. TPU remained elastic when Shaw hardness was above A85 to 85. This is a characteristic that other elastomers do not have. So TPU has high load support capability and good vibration absorption effect.
TPU Airtight Boat fabric is composed of inner rubber layer, fabric reinforcement layer and outer rubber layer. The fabric reinforcement layer is woven by polyester fiber, and the inner and outer rubber layer is formed by coating polyurethane on both sides of fabric reinforcement layer.
Our production is devided to 3 steps:
1. Purchase raw material. and then we will have raw material QC to be sure all raw material is qualified.
2. After passing the inspection, we will put into production through the specific process of the factory, and ensure the stability of product quality through fixed and random inspection in the production process.
3. When all process is finished, we will have packing QC to check again before packing it.
Thus, because we are professional factory, we could hold full process quality our production and make sure the best quality will delivery to your hand.
TPU Airtight Boat fabric is thoroughly tested to ensure resistance to extreme weather conditions, chemicals, abrasion and punctures, as well as high UV stability. All TTPU Airtight Boat fabric are glueable and weldable by HF and Hot Air.
Boat applications include ribs and rescue boats, rafts, dinghies, fenders, inflatable water games, pontoons, and kayaks.
Package and Transport
Shipping Port: Quanzhou
Shipment type: Both by sea and by air are OK.and we will choose best transport method for you according to customers of different country
Delivery time: Normal lead time is 10-30 days after receiving the order. and When holidays,we will remind customers to place order earlier.
Package type: Paper roll tube.(weihgt:2.5-3kg.Diameter:80cm;Core size:76cm.Length:can be customized).
Packaging method: TPU film will be packaged by double-layer sponge and black water-prool film from inside to outside.
Gross Weight: 30-45kgs per roll, 16-53 rolls / pallet and can also be packaged according to customers' requirement
Q1: How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 10 to 30 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q2: Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the pre-production sample.
Q3: What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% against copy of B/L.
Q4: What is your terms of packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in rolls with plastic film outside. Central is paper tube.