Basic product parameters
Raw Material Feature
As an elastomer, TPU is a kind of material between rubber and plastic. This can be seen from its rigidity, which can be measured by elastic modulus.The elastic modulus of rubber is usually 1~10Mpa, TPU 10~1000Mpa, plastic (nylon, ABS, PC, POM) 1000~10000Mpa.The hardness range of TPU is quite wide, ranging from Shore A 60~Shore D 80 and having high elasticity in the whole hardness range.TPU is flexible in a wide temperature range of -40~120℃ without plasticizer.TPU has good resistance to oils (mineral oils, animal and vegetable oils and lubricants) and many solvents.TPU also has good weather resistance and high energy ray resistance.It is well known that abrasion resistance, tear resistance and deflection strength are all excellent;High tensile strength, large elongation and low permanent deformation rate of long-term compression are all significant advantages of TPU.
TPU film is made on the basis of TPU particle material through calendering, flow casting, blowing film, coating and other processes.
Our production is divided into three steps:
1. Purchase raw materials. Then we will have the raw material QC to ensure that all the raw materials are qualified.
2. After passing the inspection, we will put into production through the specific process of the factory, and ensure the stability of product quality through fixed and random inspection in the production process.
3. When all the processes are completed, we will ask the QC of the package to check again before packing.
Therefore, as we are professional factories, we can maintain the quality of our entire production process and ensure that the best quality will be delivered to your hands.
1. Environmental protection non-toxic
2. Excellent elongation and tensile strengths
3. Excellent strength and durability
4. Excellent oil and chemical resistance
5. Excellent physical mechanism property
6. Excellent UV stability
7. Excellent moisture resistance
Package and Transport
Q1: Where is ur factory?
A: Our factory located in Quanzhou Economic Zone of Fujian. China.
Q2: Can you send samples to us?
A: We can supply the sample for free if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the courier cost. If you want more than 1 meter, you also need to pay the sample cost.
Q3: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A: 1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.
Q4: What is your advantage?
A: The advantage of us is high quality, reasonable price and good service.
Q5: What payment is accepted ?
A: We accept L/C at sight and T/T(deposit 30% and balance before shipment) and Paypal.
Next: No Information→