Basic product parameters
Raw Material Feature
TPU is a thermoplastic TPU elastomer, which is made of MDI with NCO functional group and POLYOL with OH functional group and 1.4BG by extrusion mixing. Because of its good elasticity, good physical properties and good mechanical strength, TPU is widely used in injection, extrusion, calendering and dissolving into solution resin and other processing methods. Commonly used plastic materials, whose manufactured products cover the scope of industrial applications and civil necessities.It is mainly divided into polyester type and polyether type.
Its excellent properties are as follows, which are different from other thermoplastic elasticities.
1. Excellent wear resistance: Its Taber wear value is 0.5-0.35 mg, which is small and medium in plastics. If MoS2 and silicone oil graphite are added, the friction coefficient can be reduced and the wear resistance can be improved.
2. Tensile strength and elongation: The tensile strength of TPU is 2-3 times that of natural rubber and synthetic rubber. The tensile strength of polyester TPU is nearly 60 MPa, the elongation is nearly 410%, the tensile strength of polyether TPU is 50 MPa TPU Konz 978, and the elongation is more than 30%.
3. Oil and gasoline resistance: TPU is superior to NBR in oil resistance and has excellent oil resistance life. 4. Low temperature resistance, weatherability and ozone resistance TPU is superior to natural rubber and other synthetic rubber in weathering resistance. Its ozone resistance and radiation resistance are of special use in the aerospace industry.
5. Medical TPU has biocompatibility and anticoagulation.
6. The hardness range of TPU is Shaw A10-Shaw D80, while the hardness range of ordinary rubber is Shaw A60-100. All elastomers with TPU under Shaw A15 have similar compressive deformation characteristics. TPU remained elastic when Shaw hardness was above A85 to 85. This is a characteristic that other elastomers do not have. So TPU has high load support capability and good vibration absorption effect.
1. Extreme resistance to chemicals, detergents, bodily fluids, abrasion and punctures, as well as high UV stability.
2. Offer excellent mechanical properties, are glueable and weldable by HF and Hot Air.
3. Excellent anti-mold and anti-bacterial
4. Environmental protection non-toxic
5. Functions very well in applications requiring direct contact with human skin
6. Does Not Support the Growth of Microorganisms
Medical applications include hospital mattresses, inflatable lifting equipment, shower trolleys, vacuum mattresses and stretchers, anti-decubitus air cells, hyperbaric chambers, first aid bags, inflatable air bag and inflatable splints/pressure garments.
Package and Transport
Q1: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a factory located in Quanzhou City, Fujian Province, China
Q2: What's the advantage of our products?
A: Always keep stable quality with competitive price.
Can be customized in low MOQ.
Q3: Can I get samples from you?
A: Yes, free sample within 1 kg is available to send for check, and freight to collect.
Q4: Do you use new material to produce TPU?
A: Yes, it's absolutely 100% Thermoplastic Polyurethanes.