Basic product parameters
Raw Material Feature
TPU is a material containing-NH-COO-group in molecule. Long-chain diols and isocyanates constitute soft segments, short-bonded diols and isocyanates constitute hard segments. Many properties of TPU depend on the type of long-chain diols. Its hardness is adjusted by the proportion of hard segments. Its photo-aging property can be improved by adding light stabilizers. Good also depends on whether isocyanates are aromatic or aliphatic.
The main features of TPU are:
1. Hardness range is wide: By changing the ratio of reaction components of TPU, products with different hardness can be obtained, and with the increase of hardness, the products still maintain good elasticity and wear resistance.
2. High mechanical strength: TPU products have outstanding bearing capacity, impact resistance and shock absorption performance.
3. Cold resistance: TPU has low glass transition temperature, and maintains good elasticity, flexibility and other physical properties at minus 35 degrees.
4. Processing performance is good: TPU can be processed by common processing methods of thermoplastic materials, such as injection, extrusion, calendering and so on. At the same time, TPU and some polymer materials can be processed together to obtain polymer alloys with complementary properties.
5. Oil resistance, water resistance and mildew resistance.
6. Good regeneration and utilization.
1. Excellent adhesion, wear-resisting, low-temperature resistance, non-cracking, not easy to fall off from the surface of the base cloth, and has waterproof, breathable, moisture permeability and other characteristics.
2. More decomposable and meets environmental requirements. After being buried in the soil for 5-10 years, it can be hydrolyzed into non-toxic substances.
3. Extreme resistance to abrasion and punctures, as well as high UV stability.
4. Excellent mechanical properties, and are specifically designed to withstand the necessary conditions of sMovable nonmetallic buildings for an extended period while maintaining flexibility and durability.
5. TPU architectural fabric can be glueable and weldable by HF and Hot Air.
Common applications for architecture include tension structures, inflatable structures, military and civilian tents, stretch/free-form tents, roofing membranes, and keders.
Package and Transport
Q1: Are you a manufacturer?
A: Yes, we are a factory of TPU material in Quanzhou.
Q2: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment. We accept T/T, Paypal, Western Union.
Q3: What is your MOQ ?
A: 500kg for TPU film;1000 yard for TPU lamination fabric of single,500 yard for TPU lamination fabric of double.
Q4: Do you use new material to produce TPU?
A: Yes, it's absolutely 100% Thermoplastic Polyurethanes.
Q5: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A: 1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.