Basic product parameters
Raw Material Feature
TPU is a thermoplastic TPU elastomer, which is made of MDI with NCO functional group and POLYOL with OH functional group and 1.4BG by extrusion mixing. Because of its good elasticity, good physical properties and good mechanical strength, TPU is widely used in injection, extrusion, calendering and dissolving into solution resin and other processing methods. Commonly used plastic materials, whose manufactured products cover the scope of industrial applications and civil necessities.It is mainly divided into polyester type and polyether type.
The main features of TPU are:
1. Hardness range is wide: By changing the ratio of reaction components of TPU, products with different hardness can be obtained, and with the increase of hardness, the products still maintain good elasticity and wear resistance.
2. High mechanical strength: TPU products have outstanding bearing capacity, impact resistance and shock absorption performance.
3. Cold resistance: TPU has low glass transition temperature, and maintains good elasticity, flexibility and other physical properties at minus 35 degrees.
4. Processing performance is good: TPU can be processed by common processing methods of thermoplastic materials, such as injection, extrusion, calendering and so on. At the same time, TPU and some polymer materials can be processed together to obtain polymer alloys with complementary properties.
5. Oil resistance, water resistance and mildew resistance.
6. Good regeneration and utilization.
Package and Transport
TPU Waterproof fabric has the following significant advantages: Good tensile strength, compression performance, tear strength, resilience and abrasion resistance, flexural resistance and high shear strength and impact work, short period of construction, unnecessary maintaining after forming, not affected by temperature, little pollution, the layer easy to be controlled, accurate calculation of materials, convenient management, the thickness layer equality, effectively overcomes the basis stress when unfolding (keeping the waterproof layer as a whole when there is a large crack in the base). The layer of waterproof plays a very important role in this construction; it means i t can be under construction with different thickness according to requirement and structural stress, to be economical using of waterproof materials.
TPU Waterproof fabric In various constructions TPU Waterproofing Membrane applied in various fields, such as roof construction, subway, bridges, channel tunnels, garden roofs.
Q1: What is your Price?
A: Please send email to our sales,we will give you QUOTATION ASAP.
Q2: What is your payment terms?
Q3: What is your delivery time?
A: 10-30 days after receipt of your deposit.
Q4: Can you send samples to us?
A: Of course, We can offer FREE SAMPLE within 1kg with freight collect or your courier account.