TPU is a thermoplastic TPU elastomer, which is made of MDI with NCO functional group and POLYOL with OH functional group and 1.4BG by extrusion mixing. Because of its good elasticity, good physical properties and good mechanical strength, TPU is widely used in injection, extrusion, calendering and dissolving into solution resin and other processing methods. Commonly used plastic materials, whose manufactured products cover the scope of industrial applications and civil necessities.It is mainly divided into polyester type and polyether type.
The main features of TPU are:
1. Hardness range is wide: By changing the ratio of reaction components of TPU, products with different hardness can be obtained, and with the increase of hardness, the products still maintain good elasticity and wear resistance.
2. High mechanical strength: TPU products have outstanding bearing capacity, impact resistance and shock absorption performance.
3. Cold resistance: TPU has low glass transition temperature, and maintains good elasticity, flexibility and other physical properties at minus 35 degrees.
4. Processing performance is good: TPU can be processed by common processing methods of thermoplastic materials, such as injection, extrusion, calendering and so on. At the same time, TPU and some polymer materials can be processed together to obtain polymer alloys with complementary properties.
5. Oil resistance, water resistance and mildew resistance.
6. Good regeneration and utilization.
Detailed product information can be found on our company's website