The polyether TPU film has good hydrolysis resistance and low temperature resistance, and has good mold and antibacterial properties, and is very suitable for water sports products and medical products.
Polyether TPU film performance description:
1. Resistance to hydrolysis. The polyether TPU film has better hydrolysis resistance, and does not undergo significant hydrolysis when placed in water at room temperature for 1-2 years.
2. Resistant to yellowing. Due to the yellowing resistance of the raw material itself, the yellowing resistance grade of the polyether TPU film can generally reach level 4 or higher.
3. Low temperature resistance. The polyether TPU film maintains good elasticity and softness at minus 40 degrees Celsius without embrittlement and vitrification.
4. Good mold and antibacterial properties. The polyether TPU film is highly resistant to growth by Penicillium, Aspergillus, Aureobasidium and mixed spores.
5. Polyether TPU film is often used in medical products, water lifesaving products, water sports products, etc.
Next: No Information→