1. High wear resistance: comparison of Taber wear index of TPU and other materials
(Abrasion conditions: CS17 wheel, 1000g/wheel, 5000r/m 23°C)
Material Abrasion (mg) Material Abrasion (mg)
TPU 0.5-3.5 natural rubber 146
Nylon 610 16 impact resistant PVC 160
Polyester film 18 styrene butadiene rubber 177
Nylon 11 24 plasticized PVC 187
HDPE 29 butyl rubber 205
PF 42 ABS 275
Butyl hydroxy rubber 44 CBR 280
Nylon 66 49 PS 324
LDPE 70 nylon 6 366
2. Wide range of hardness: By changing the ratio of each reaction component of TPU, products with different hardness can be obtained, and with the increase of hardness, the product still maintains good elasticity.
3. High mechanical strength: TPU products have outstanding bearing capacity, impact resistance and shock absorption performance.
Excellent cold resistance: TPU has a relatively low glass transition temperature and maintains good elasticity, flexibility and other physical properties at minus 35 degrees.
4. Good processing performance: TPU can be processed by common thermoplastic processing methods such as injection, extrusion, calendering and so on. At the same time, TPU can be processed together with certain polymer materials to obtain polymer alloys with complementary properties.
5. Oil, water and mold resistance.
6. Good recycling.