TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) is a material among TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer thermoplastic elastomer). It is environmentally friendly, non-toxic, degradable, and has the characteristics of viscosity and elasticity.
In particular, the polyether-based TPU film has the characteristics of anti-mildew, antibacterial, and biocompatibility, and is used in many medical applications.
Examples are as follows:
1. Tongming dressing;
2. Tongming wound dressings;
3. Non-woven wound dressings;
4. Waterproof and breathable non-woven dressing paste;
6. The indwelling needle is fixed;
7. Catheter fixed stickers;
8. Baby belly button;
9. PU band-aid;
10. Clear film roll;
11. Slinear data;
12. PVC bubble film data;
13. Free seam tape;
14. PU plaster base information;
15. Film surgical towel;
16. Avariety of adhesive products.